Our hip brace VIPERmax is made of Active3D™, equipped with soft universal abdominal and thigh bands and anatomic shaped monocentric splint with ROM adjustment. The splint is equipped with innovative Press-slide system which provides smooth full-length adjustment. Our hip brace VIPERmax maintains required hip position, reinforces the joint and provides po-op control. It’s excellent solution for improving the gait pattern and treat the muscles contractures. The fast and easy adjustment provides full anatomical flexion/extension and adduction/abduction control.
Direction for use / Product attributes
– Proper Gait pattern
– Stabilization with anatomic shaped mono centric splint
– Splint abduction and ROM adjustment
– Semi-Rigid elements for Hip Reinforcement
– Use under medical supervision
Measure the waist circumference.
Key Benefits / Purpose
1. After hip joint replacement – endoprosthesoplasty
2. Hip dislocation or Potential High-Risk Dislocation
3. Hip dysplasia (anterior/posterior)
4. Osteoarthrosis (also known as Osteoarthritis)
6. Hip joint instability
9. Hip immobilization
10. Muscles contractures